Motivational Business Quotes
Business Quotes: Inspirational quotes and motivational sayings have an amazing ability to change the way we feel about life. This is why I find them so interesting and crucial on our paths to success.
So what’s their secret?
You see, the way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you.
When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time. You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking – and that’s where motivational quotes come in!
You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts – and I have found that inspirational words are a quick way to retune your thinking.
Try keeping a few uplifting excerpts or positive proclamations on hand. If you ever notice your energy or your spirit begin to drop, simply recite an inspirational and uplifting quote to quickly boost your mood.
How do you succeed quotes?
Succeed Quotes. To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential.
What is the most inspirational quote?
- 2) “The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. …
- 3) “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” …
- 4) “You learn more from failure than from success. …
- 6) “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed.
What’s the best quote ever?
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” …
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” …
- “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” …
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.”
Business Insurance Quotes
What is a success? There are many definitions, but there’s one thing all the greats agree on: Success only comes by persevering despite failure.
Here are 50 quotes to inspire you to succeed in the face of failures, setbacks, and barriers.
1. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
— Winston S. Churchill
2. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.”
— Herman Melville
3. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.”
— Colin R. Davis
4. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”
— Henry David Thoreau
5. “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.”
— Chris Grosser
6. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.”
–John D. Rockefeller
7. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
— Thomas Jefferson
8. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.”
— Ray Goforth
9. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.”
— Jim Rohn
10. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
— Albert Einstein
11. “Never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.”
— Winston Churchill
12. “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.”
— Tony Hsieh
13. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
— Winston Churchill
14. “I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”
— G. K. Chesterton
15. “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”
— Thomas J. Watson
16. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
– Jim Rohn
17. “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”
18. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
19. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”
— Michael John Bobak
20. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
— Tony Robbins
21. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.”
— Robert Kiyosaki
22. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.”
— Steve Jobs
23. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”
— Barack Obama
24. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”
— Franklin D. Roosevelt
25. “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”
— Helen Keller
Inspirational Business Quotes
These business quotes are a gamechanger. Get ready for some inspiration and action-packed advice.
1. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” — Socrates, father of Western philosophy
2. “Always deliver more than expected.” — Larry Page, co-founder of Google
3. “Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.” — Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest
4.“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States
5. “Every time we launch a feature, people yell at us.” — Angelo Sotira, co-founder of deviantART
6.“Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” — Anthony Volodkin, founder of Hype Machine
7. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” — Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s
8. “If you can’t feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large.” — Jeff Bezos, Founder, and CEO of Amazon
9. “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” — Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker
10. “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn
Small Business Quotes
“If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it!” – Jonathan Winters
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
“Business has only two functions – marketing and innovation.” – Peter Drucker
“Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it” – Ryan Allis
“The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” – Ralph Nader
“Paying attention to simple little things that most men neglect makes a few men rich.” – Henry Ford
“Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
Quotes About Business
There’s nothing more refreshing than reading inspirational quotes from business leaders to boost you. Business can be draining. It saps your mental and physical energy. You dedicate your life 24/7 in an attempt to make your business successful. For this reason, you deserve a dose of inspiration to keep you on track. Read and digest positive, encouraging quotes from professionals and influential business gurus to fire up your creativity.
Here are some of my favorites to motivate you. As well as give you a portion of renewed energy for your mind.
Inspirational Business Quotes for a Boost
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” –Thomas Edison
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” –Mark Twain
“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” –Zig Ziglar
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky
“Outstanding people have one thing in common: An absolute sense of mission.” –Zig Ziglar
“Whatever you are, be a good one.” –Abraham Lincoln
“Fall down seven times and stand up eight.” – Proverb
“Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John R. Wooden
Quotes for creative business ideas
“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky
“Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” – Guy Kawasaki
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
Business Inspirational Quotes
1. “Please think about your legacy, because you’re writing it every day.” – Gary Vaynerchuck
2. “Brands mature over time, like a marriage. The bond you feel with your spouse is different than when you first met each other. Excitement and discovery are replaced by comfort and depth.” – Gary Vaynerchuck
3. “A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.” – Richard Branson
4. “Unless you dream, you’re not going to achieve anything.” – Richard Branson